120/Life™ Beverage Two Week Challenge: 14 bottles (8 fl. oz.) PLUS FREE SHIPPING
Congratulations! Since you’re here, we know that you are searching for healthy blood pressure remedies and natural solutions. Great news: you have discovered 120/Life™.
- 120/Life™ is the first functional drink created from a mixture of six natural ingredients, each shown in clinical studies to promote normal blood pressure.
- 120/Life™ is made from a tasty blend of: beetroot, cranberry, tart cherry, pomegranate, and hibiscus along with added magnesium.
- Unlike blood pressure supplements, and pills, 120/Life™ is a delicious drink that is gluten-free, vegan, and contains no artificial ingredients, fillers, or coloring. It’s a blend of natural ingredients to be enjoyed along with other healthy blood pressure solutions like exercise, less sodium, normal weight, no smoking and less stress.
- 120/Life™ comes in convenient 7 packs, so you can enjoy one 8-ounce bottle each day of the week. It’s an enjoyable, natural fruit and veggie blend in compact bottles that you can tuck in your briefcase or purse. Start the day with the fresh flavor, enjoy it as a healthy mid-afternoon snack or after work for a healthy pick-me-up. It’s the easy, great tasting way to help maintain healthy blood pressure.
Step 1: Consult your physician before making any changes in your diet or blood pressure medications.
Step 2: Check your blood pressure before you begin, so you can get an accurate baseline of your progress.
Step 3: Enjoy on 8 oz. bottle of 120/Life™ each day for two weeks – at home or slip it in your briefcase of purse if you’re on the go. No need to refrigerate before opening, but many people prefer 120/Life™ cold from the fridge. Enjoy one bottle daily.
Step 4: After two weeks of daily use, check your blood pressure again. If you like what you see, discuss the results with your doctor, and consider the convenient, subscription option at 120life.com.
Healthy blood pressure is a daily way of life!
Every bottle contains: beetroot, cranberry, tart cherry, pomegranate, hibiscus and magnesium. For each ingredient, there are multiple clinical studies suggesting that each ingredient promotes healthy blood pressure levels.
- Beetroot is high in nitrate which is a powerful vasodilator. Cranberry contains phenolic compounds which can work as an anti-inflammatory.
- Tart cherry is high in phenolic compounds which can work as anti-inflammatory.
- Pomegranate is an ACE inhibitor that dilates blood vessels. Hibiscus, a flower popular in teas, acts as a natural ACE inhibitor and a diuretic.
- Magnesium, the essential mineral, has been shown to decrease sodium concentrations without changing potassium concentration.
We’ve made it easy for you to make 120/Life part of your daily blood pressure health regimen. All ingredients are in every compact 8 ounce bottle.
In November 2017, The American Heart Association (AHA) changed their guidelines for Americans, stating that 130 Systolic (the top number) is now considered too high and a serious health risk. In the AHA report, the lead physician addresses those with 130 systolic: "You've already doubled your risk of cardiovascular complications compared to those with a normal level of blood pressure. We want to be straight with people – you need to know about it. It doesn't mean you need medication, but it's a yellow light that you need to be lowering your blood pressure, mainly with non-drug approaches."
Now is the time to begin living your “120/Life™” without the potential negatives of medications. 120/Life™ isn’t a replacement for blood pressure medications, it’s a lifestyle choice to increase your daily intake of natural blood-pressure-normalizing ingredients. Consult your physician for advice on the best combination of solutions for you before making any changes in your diet or prescriptions. Remember, healthy blood pressure is a way of life that includes weight management, low sodium, no smoking, moderate drinking and the new, simple way to enjoy the ingredients shown in clinical studies to help normalize blood pressure – 120/Life™.